Generally Speaking Most believe that the fall – not the best time for dieting. The reasons for this – great variety: the summer was over, hence the figure show no longer need, my heart sad that come cold and depression dot best save sweets and high-calorie food in general. A good way to improve your mood and improve your health at the same time and figure becomes autumn diet.
Things Need to Understand about Autumn Diet
ruth is if you look closely, plus “autumn” slimming lot: first, scientists have proved that:
- The fall rate of fluid in the body is minimal, then out of the body while losing weight will not go away moisture and fat
- Secondly, now in stores and dachas abundance of fresh fruits and vegetables, consumption of which not only provides consistency, but also strengthens health
- Thirdly, a diet rich in vitamins and minerals will give you a good mood! Fiber contained in vegetables, lowers blood lipids and cleanses the blood vessels from cholesterol plaques, regulates appetite, improves digestion and intestinal microflora. With autumn diet you perfectly clean body and prepare it for the long winter, when we, what could be frank, do not always eat right.
Ingredients of Autumn Diet
The basis of the autumn diet should be vegetables and fruits, low-fat sources of protein, eggs and dairy products. As you can see, quite a varied diet, fasting and bored from the monotonous food the same is not necessary. Each meal should include complex carbohydrates, protein and a little fat, this combination will provide you with long satiety. Try to use as many different fruits and vegetables, because they all have different properties.
Champions of fiber content are cabbage, carrots, beets, apples, pears, they are perfectly remove all unnecessary. Cucumbers, tomatoes, cabbage, citrus and all other watery fruits and vegetables nourish the body with clean water. Greens – the champion of micronutrient onions – purifies blood, parsley – relieves edema.
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Diet Chart in Autumn
- In the morning, drink a glass of water with 1-2 tsp lemon juice, it will wake the digestive system and the entire body. It would be nice to drink at least 100 g of fresh juice of cabbage, carrots, cucumber and apples or celery juice. As a main meal can eat a bunch of grapes or any other fruit (you can even bananas) with low-fat cottage cheese. If you want something more substantial – make vegetable salad with cheese and boiled egg. Serving size – about 300 g, ie 100-150 g 150-200 g cheese and fruit, or 1 egg, cheese 20-30 g plus 200 g of vegetables. As a snack fit some stuff dried apricots, a handful of raisins and a couple of walnuts.
- Suitable for lunch fish or meat, cooked without fat with a bit of spice, plus vegetables, raw or cooked, seasoned with unrefined vegetable oil. 1,5-2 hours before dinner, eat white yogurt (150-200 g), nibble a carrot or an apple.
- The dinner itself should consist of protein foods, it is a guarantee that you will not go to sleep, tormented by a hungry stomach cramps. Dining options can be an omelette with tomatoes and cheese (a couple of tomatoes, 2 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 30g low-fat cheese), curd casserole with vegetables, eggplant and cauliflower, baked with cheese. At night, drink a glass of milk or yogurt. In the evening and especially at night – no sweets, even fruits! Otherwise, all the efforts will go down the drain daily.
- Try as little as possible to pickle food and do not add sugar to tea or other drink. Give time for coffee. During the day, do not forget to drink water or herbal tea, a glass about every 2-3 hours.
- Such a diet can last from one to three weeks, after which you will notice a pleasant improvement of health and appearance.