Alternating Curls with Dumbbells
- December 31, 2014
- 0 Comment
Subscribe to the BEGREEN SHOP mailing list to receive updates on new arrivals,
special offers and other discount information.
– Take a breath, and breath-hold bend one arm at the elbow, turning the brush itself, raising the elbow;
– At the end of the movement to exhale.
Alternate performance of each hand.
In the exercise, the muscles are involved: brachioradialis, shoulder, biceps (biceps), front deltoid, to a lesser extent rostral-shoulder and the upper section of the pectoralis major muscle. Always remember, alternating curls is important and fastest gateway to get shape of biceps.
1. Mainly due to work the biceps.
2. As a result of intensive work brachioradialis muscle.
3. Mainly due to the work of the biceps and shoulder muscles.
Video for exercise – alternating curls with dumbbells
Application exercises alternating curls with dumbbells
When: In the second half of the workout. Before alternately curls with dumbbells, do the curl with the stamp of the bar, after alternating curls with dumbbells – Curls on the bench LARRY-SCOTT.
How much: 3 sets of 8-15 repetitions on each hand alternately.